20 November 2006

Hodgepodge

iMovie: Looking back on all of that frustration, I think it was definitely well worth it. My efforts seemed to have paid off, and it was interesting to put a new spin on "seeing" my town. The use of poetry in addition to the visuals was able to create an intriguing mood/tone that I think quite clearly reflects one of the many ways in which I see my home. *Sigh* It was hard work, though.

Website: Professional? Maybe. Completed? No way. Looking way better than last week? Yes, sir! So, I added a couple of pages to my pro website, my resume, student teaching, blurbs about books, etc. Now I just need to get a pic of my lovely self to go with it! Maybe later...

Flash Poetry: Well. I think I've changed what I'm going for. I think I want to contrast the different uses of programs, such as iMovie with a less stellar PowerPoint, and if I can get my hands on it, Flash. I think the comparison would work well, and I'm thinking of highlighting my presentation with some REALLY GOOD examples I've found. And no, I'm not giving them away now.

Blog: Creative Writings: Sure. Look here. I'm BLOGGING! Task accomplished.

Wiki: I think I'm wiki-ed out for this week. I just need to get my hands on some more Fantasy YA Lit and I'll be set to add some more fat to my awesome wiki pages. I figure if I keep adding titles I've read (and will read) my students will have lots to choose from.

* Note to Self: Need more rest. *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D, where are you with this poetry project now? Post-Tuesday night?

Just want you to know how much I enjoy your visits to my office on Tuesday's. You are always a source of inspiration for me. Do you know that?

And yea, the movie was evocative and so you! I loved it.